“Cold Pursuit – The Kevin Mahoney Case: An Exclusive Investigative Class”
Introduction: Are you the one always solving the crime show mystery within the first 10 minutes? If you’ve ever envisioned yourself as an investigator, then “Cold Pursuit” is your calling. This unique and limited-seating class offers an unparalleled opportunity to delve into the real-life, complex case of Kevin Mahoney’s death – a story filled with twists, turns, and unanswered questions.
Overview: Kevin Mahoney’s death, initially ruled as an accidental drowning, poses numerous unresolved queries. Was it a mere accident or something more sinister? This class is designed for aspiring police officers, new officers, current investigators, law students, internet sleuths, criminal justice majors, and anyone with a detective’s mind; you get to explore these questions first-hand.
- Real Case, Real Investigation: Engage directly with the case of Kevin Mahoney, examining surveillance footage, aerial paths, as well as the evidence the students help to uncover, and hear directly from the family and witnesses.
- Expert Guidance: Learn about cell phone data recovery, surveillance footage, biases, and legal procedures from subject matter experts.
- Practical Skills: Acquire the know-how to obtain phone and public records and how to conduct investigations without the use of standard law enforcement tools.
- Confronting Conformational Bias: Explore how biases might have influenced the initial investigation and reassess the evidence from a fresh perspective.
- Hear from Kevin’s sister, a lawyer, who provides unique insights into the case.
- Be part of an exclusive team that could bring new evidence to light, aiding Kevin’s family in their quest for answers.
Opportunity Awaits: This class isn’t just about learning – it’s about making a real impact. Limited seats are available to ensure an intimate and intensive experience. Join us in “Cold Pursuit” and be part of a journey to bring justice and closure to a family in need.
Enrollment Details: For more information and to secure your spot in this one-of-a-kind class, visit our website or contact us directly.
STIRM is submitting this course to the American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS) so that we can provide – Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.